Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My New Blog

I'm starting up this blog to focus on me. I do have a blog that I rarely update that talks more about the family and the kids, but this is about me and my goals to be a better, happier person.

It's been about a year since I did any real training/working out. I had some kind of tendonitis in my ankle last summer/fall, and then I got pregnant. I did do two 5k races while I was pregnant, but neither of them were pretty.
  • My big goal is to weigh 140.
  • Start and finish the Couch to 5k program.
  • Run the Dakotah Turkey Trot the weekend before Thanksgiving.

We're talking about running the Fargo Marathon in May. I've looked at Hal Higdon's Novice 1 marathon training plan, and if we decide to do it, that's the training guide I'll use.

No comments:

Post a Comment