Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's on my iPod? v.3

My hubby downloaded some new music this week. Or at least, it's new to me. I put some of it on my iPod. I haven't listened to it yet; we'll see how it motivates me.

Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
Brokenhearted by Karmin
Good Feeling by Flo Rida
Heart of Glass by The Puppini Sisters
Hello by Martin Solveig & Dragonette
King of Wishful Thinking by Karmin
Lose Yourself by Eminem
Rain Over Me by Pitbull
Satellite by Rise Against

Notes: 

  • I tagged the Puppini Sisters song, and I doubt he downloaded it. Maybe. 
  • We saw Karmin on Conan this week and liked it. This might be the first time we've liked the musical guest on Conan.
  • I know Lose Yourself isn't new. And it's the explicit version. I'm getting daring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment