Monday, September 26, 2011

C25k--beginning of week 3

I finished week 2 of the running plan on Friday and started week 3 this morning.

I have slowed my pace a little now that I'm running for longer intervals. I'm disappointed I've had to slow down, but that's the way it goes. I'm just getting back to running after a long break. And there's lots of time for speed work.

I'm registered for the Gray Ghost 5k in Anoka on Oct 29. My sister and maybe my sister-in-law are also running that.

I'm also registered for the Turkey Trot 5k in Prior Lake on Nov 19. This run will signal the end of the Couch to 5k program.

I'm eyeing the Dreidel Dash 10k on Dec 18 in St. Paul. I should be real close to finishing the Bridge to 10k program for this race.

Then I have to look at Fargo and decide on the half or full marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment