Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Book a month

I heard about someone having a goal to read one book a month last year, and I think it's a great way to get through the stack of books on my night stand and on my Amazon wish list. 

Expect book reports :) 

Jan - The Complete Book of Running for Women by Claire Kowalchik
Feb - Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
March - Nurture Shock by Po Bronson
April - Protecting the Gift by Gavin de Becker 
May - Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by Nan Silver
June - Bossypants by Tina Fey
July - Ironwar by Matt Fitzgerald
Aug - Bookywook & Bookywook 2 by Russell Brand
Sept - Siblings without Rivalry by Adele Faber
Oct - Hold on to your Kids by Gordon Nuefeld
Nov - Treadmill Training for Runners by Rick Morris
Dec - Hold me Tight by Sue Johnson

For the breakdown: 
Parenting - 5
Fitness - 3
Marriage - 2
Fun - 2 (really 3 because I'm going to read both of Russell Brand's books)

No comments:

Post a Comment