- Seeing pictures of runners
- Feeling fat
- This Facebook group: I love to run posts pictures and inspirational quotes all day long.
- This Facebook group: Run the Edge also posts inspiration and motivation all day.
- Making positive choices about my health: when I skip the sweets, I feel stronger and in control of my body.
- Secret competitions with my hubby & siblings
- Seeing lower numbers on the scale--that's a huge motivator
- Getting faster--also a huge motivator. It's easy to want to keep running when my 5k times keep getting lower.
Friday, January 13, 2012
What keeps me running
These are my top motivators to continue running when it gets tough: