Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's on my iPod? v.2

It should be known that I am not a "music person." I don't listen to Top 40 very often. I'm too busy listening to Classic MPR or The Wiggles. However, Beethoven is not good running music. Thankfully, my hubby does like music. Very different music than I do. I get some running music from him and some from my brother's old collection, and the rest magically appears on my computer via iTunes (because I'm not stealing it from anywhere).

I just found some Matisyahu; I like that.
And lots of Moby; I don't like that.

And now here's the new playlist:

According to You by Orianthi
Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches
The Boys of Summer by The Ataris
Don't Matter by Akon
Down Together by The Refreshments
Flavor of the Weak by American Hi-Fi
Jacob Thinks I'm Gay by Allister
Radio Static by Anything Box
Somewhere down in Fullerton by Allister
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
Where Have You Been by Reel Big Fish
1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's

1 comment: