Monday, March 5, 2012

What's on my iPod? v.5

Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Brokenhearted by Karmin
Cleaning this Gun by Rodney Atkins
Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney
Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks
I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
I Loved Her First by Heartland
I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash
If You're Reading This by Tim McGraw
Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
King of Wishful Thinking by Karmin
Lost In This Moment by Big & Rich
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Me & You by Kenny Chesney (my cousin Linnea sang this at our wedding)
Moments by Emerson Drive
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
Online by Brad Paisley
Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift
Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
Watching You by Rodney Atkins
When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss

1 comment:

  1. You should turn these into iMix's so people can (if they choose) sample these songs from iTunes easily.

    http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/resources/documentation/imix.html

    ReplyDelete