- I'm not sure who thought doing a race in Fargo was a great idea. A couple weekends ago, Livy started crying about an hour into our two-hour drive. I hope she doesn't cry the whole way to Fargo. At least we're stopping in Osakis, so maybe I can nurse her if she needs it.
- We decided to run in Fargo because it's a "smaller town" and my mom would be available to watch the kids.
- We got an email about the heat on Tuesday. It's supposed to be 50 at the start and the high for the day is 80. They will have extra water & ice on the course. Remember sunscreen?
- We are starting at 7:30. I should be done around 10. I'm trying not to be nervous about the kids. I'm sure they'll be fine. I'm completely confident my mom & Marilla can handle them. But that baby. I hope she does okay and doesn't cry too much. The things I'm thinking about the kids are snacks, stroller, sleeping. If we're in the hotel together, and Jeremy & I get up to leave, someone has to come to our room to be there with the kids. Should I bring the stroller? How will it fit in the car? Should I pack snacks? They'll eat at the hotel, I'm sure. And then there are snacks at the race. But the mom in me says I should have something ready for them.
- Should I bring my iPod? Should I carry my phone or the camera in my SPI Belt? I'll have the sport beans too.
- I'm aiming for 11:30s. That'll be 2-1/2 hours.
I think that's it. I have a whole long email written to Jeremy, Bethany, and my mom about the weekend. I'm a little freaked out that I'll forget something at home or that the family will miss the finish.