Sunday, July 14, 2013

Un-Race Report: Waconia Triathlon


Here on the evening before the Minneapolis Lifetime Tri, it has occurred to me that I didn't write an Un-Race Report for Waconia a few weeks ago.

So, here ya go! Also, read Jeremy's race report.

Last year, I remember not liking this location. I may have still been in post-baby stupor, because this is a great park with an awesome beach.

I am really starting to like smaller venues. It's easier to keep track of the kids, there are fewer people, and it's way easier to find Jeremy afterwards or even during a race. Lots of pictures at small races.

Because this race was weeks ago, that's about all I have to say.

It's fun to go to Waconia because it's a qualifier for Best of the US, and there are tons of super fast people.

No comments:

Post a Comment