Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A good workout

Finally, I feel like I've had a good workout. Turns out, I can go faster and longer than I thought I could.

I did 32 minutes today. I don't know how far I went though. I tried the "Rolling Hills" setting first. There were no hills. It just got faster and faster. Then I tried "Interval 1." Same thing. I wanted to do a hill workout because the hills on the golf course killed me during the Turkey Trot. I did 6.5 mph for awhile. It felt fast.

After the treadmill, I did some weights. I felt so strong. It had to have been 15 pounds. Then I looked and it was only 10. I felt less strong, but still good.

And I did 25 situps--whole situps.

I'm really hoping for the yoga DVD for Christmas. I need some stretching, but I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment