Friday, December 16, 2011

Race Preview - Dreidel Dash 5k

The Dreidel Dash has been on my calendar for months, but I've been waffling about actually doing it. It's cold out, and I'm not sure my cold weather gear will withstand the temps. However, my hubby told me tonight that it's supposed to be in the 40s on Sunday, so what the heck?

Race Day registration starts at 11am at the St. Paul Jewish Community Center. Then they are shuttling 5kers over to Temple of Aaron, where the 5k starts at 1pm. We'll just park at the JCC, register, and shuttle over to the Temple. My sister will watch the kids at the JCC and hopefully be out to cheer us across the finish line.

There's a party afterwards, so I'm hoping for some latkes. I'm dying for latkes.

And I hope we can still get a shirt, and I hope they're cool looking.

My hubby is going to run with me. I don't think I have a goal. I did 36 at the Turkey Trot. So maybe we'll shoot for 35 this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment