Sunday, February 5, 2012

On the bike trainer

I am starting to doubt that I'll be able to go swimming in a few weeks. Our baby screams and screams when she's away from me too long. She lasted about 20 minutes in the church nursery this morning. And when Daddy has her some nights so I can sleep, she cries the whole time. I just hate to do that to her and to whomever is holding her.

And I've been a bit jealous of all the biking going on in the basement. I love biking. I've loved biking forever, since I was 5 and got my first bike.

So, after church, I hopped on the trainer for 30 minutes. Whew! That was hard work. My legs are tingling and sore.

This was the first time I've been on a bike since Sept. 2010. I'm looking forward to more biking in my current schedule and swimming later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment