- Always take water.
- Always take my headphones. I do not like listening to my breathing while I run. And singing along helps pass the time.
- Along the music line, change my playlist every week. Don't go longer than that, unless it's super awesome. Even then, change it often.
- Do not go out too fast on the long run.
- Do not take the route with the steepest, longest, and most hills on the long run.
- Take GU or something along if it's going to be longer than an hour.
- I don't like running in the cold.
- The single Instep stroller is 8,000 times harder to push than the double BOB.
- It's very hard to run with either stroller.
I think I'll be steering clear of these scenarios for a while. I need some positive runs with no lessons. :)