Friday, April 20, 2012

What I've learned about running

I've had some hard runs lately. As much as they hurt, I've learned some good things.


  1. Always take water. 
  2. Always take my headphones. I do not like listening to my breathing while I run. And singing along helps pass the time.
  3. Along the music line, change my playlist every week. Don't go longer than that, unless it's super awesome. Even then, change it often.
  4. Do not go out too fast on the long run.
  5. Do not take the route with the steepest, longest, and most hills on the long run.
  6. Take GU or something along if it's going to be longer than an hour. 
  7. I don't like running in the cold.
  8. The single Instep stroller is 8,000 times harder to push than the double BOB.
  9. It's very hard to run with either stroller. 
I think I'll be steering clear of these scenarios for a while. I need some positive runs with no lessons. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment