Thursday, December 13, 2012

2013 Races

This is what my 2013 race schedule looks like. It's pretty bare bones, but it's hard to do of racing when everyone wants to race. Even the kids.

March - Get Lucky 7k
I did this last year and had a lot of fun. It's a crowded race, but its very energetic. And the finisher's medal is cool. And the sweatshirt is awesome!

Sept - Harvest Duathlon
I haven't done this yet. This will be the third year for the race, and I figure I'd better get in on the fun. My parents' church hosts. And there's a kid race that both Ivy & Jamey can do.

Oct - Belle Plain 13.1
I did the 5k this year. It's small. It's close to home. It'll be good for me to have a big goal.

Oct - Jack O'Lantern 5k
This will be the weekend of Halloween in Shakopee. We've done the Grey Ghost in Anoka several years, but that is such a long drive.

Nov - Turkey Trot 5k
I did this right after Livy was born. Skipped this year. I should've done it though. It's at Dakotah Sport & Fitness in Prior Lake, so there's no reason not to do it.



1 comment: