Thursday, September 26, 2013

Short slow swim

Today, the workout stank. 

First, I stayed up way too late last night. And then both girls were up during the night. Livy fell out of bed and Ivy said she had bad dreams. 

Second, the swim just was crappy. 
    My belly hurt; not contraction hurting, but sore. 
    I put on the wrong swim cap, and it kept peeling off my head. 
    I had water in my ears, which I hate. 
    My goggles kept getting water in them. 
    I was in the middle lane--there were women aqua jogging in the left lane and some other exercise in the right lane. I don't know that I'll ever do an OWS because I felt like I was getting sea sick. 
    For whatever reason, I felt like I couldn't turn my head enough to breathe and constantly had water in my nose. 

Third, that's it. Oct 11 will be my last workout pre-baby because we put our membership on hold. The baby can't go to Kid Stuff until she's 6-weeks old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment